November 25, 2013

Sleeping Patterns

Remember when you were like 19 and could pull all nighters and just live like a zombie on coffee and red bull for a week or so? Turns out that sort of behavior is not necessarily just for students. Teachers may be doing the same thing. For example, a ridiculously over-ambitious science teacher who is determined to teach a subject for which there are no books in Taiwan. I've learned that sometimes involves staying at work until almost 11 pm trying to write your own book, because there is just nothing suitable there.

On the bright side, this gives me plenty of opportunities to see out my window in all sorts of light. Here is 4 am creeping up outside my window and spoiling my sleep schedule for the rest of the week, I am sure. 

Look familiar? Maybe you recognize the view from my bedroom window from this post

No comments:

Post a Comment